Yahoo Top Health
- Thu, 27 Apr 2017 00:00:27 +0000: A Doctor Who Feels His Patients’ Pain? - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
Neurologist Dr. Joel Salinas joins The Doctors to explain why, and to tell us about his own extreme reaction to the pain of others. “We all have this system in our brain called the ‘mirror touch system,’ where it combines our vision and touch senses,” he tells The Doctors. “They have what’s called ‘mirror touch synesthesia,’ where that activity is so high that you actually literally feel it on your own body, as if it was happening to you,” explains Dr. Salinas.
- Thu, 27 Apr 2017 00:00:26 +0000: Comedian ANT's Life-Threatening Secret Addiction - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
ANT’s career has been stellar – but behind the laughs, he was coping with personal pain. From a stint on “The Last Comic Standing,” ANT progressed to a show of his own: “The US of ANT.” He hosted VH1’s “Celebrity Fit Club” as well. “I was making millions of dollars a year,” ANT says.
- Thu, 27 Apr 2017 00:00:23 +0000: Is Baby Food the Key to the Perfect Margarita? - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
- Thu, 27 Apr 2017 00:00:22 +0000: Cartoon Sex-Ed Book for Kids!? - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
The following material contains mature subject matter. Sexual Health Educator Emmalinda MacLean and Sex Therapist Dr. Fran Walfish join The Doctors to discuss a controversial sex education book for young children. Dr. Fran agrees that sex education is important, but feels this book has a mismatch between the childish illustrations and the information it contains.
- Thu, 27 Apr 2017 00:00:22 +0000: Ways to Get a Free Workout! - Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines